lunes, mayo 23

"Tell him I love when he smile" ~ Practicing Poetry



We read a poem called "She was a phantom of delight", which talked about the feelings a man felt about a girl. Our challenge was to make our own, describing how we felt about someone we like.

Strong Heartbeat

Brown his eyes as dark his hair 
Medium high and self-confident air
Not a bad guy, had no disrepute
What's more, he's really cute! 

 Worst are my nerves than his own 
Some kind of conection, though no feeling was ever shown 
Laughs, smiles, the deadliest crossing-looks in the world 
Between him and I, there's no need of a word. 

 My love dressed in a friendly smile as he could 
Would never confess even if I should 
Loosing him is not one of my options 
Even if that means hiding emotions.


1 comentario:

  1. Awesome work Agustina!
    I know when there´s something great in front of me whenever I read and I go "Aaaawwwwhrrr" out loud.
    Your poem is very expressive and you make excellent use of vocabulary and rhyme.
    I hope you have a notebook full of these.

    10 (ten)

    ResponderEliminar