miércoles, agosto 26

Story

To finish with our topic about the Stories we were asked to make our own narration. We invented a setting, characters, the plot and extras to place them afterwards in a pretty story.

Where they angels?

   I woke up immediately, my body was trembling and my hands were sweaty. I was dreaming about them again, it was the fourth time this week, and it was getting stranger.
   We can say I'm practically a normal person, calm, not too warried about problems... Or at least I was until that day.
   My parents were finally getting divorced and I was in my room trying not to cry. The door was locked while the fresh air entered through the window shaking the white curtains, the lights were off and the silence was annoying. Everything looked very gloomy and that didn't help me at all.
   Many times I asked myself how the feeling of lonelyness felt. I was lucky, I didn't know it. My family and friends had always been there. But then it happened, the most weird thing happened. Two bright shapes appeared in my room , I watched seriously, trying to get to know what it was. They seemed to be... girls. Yes, two girls that were kindly staring at me, hiding some kind of compassion in their eyes
   -Who are you?- I couln't avoid asking
   -Moonlight
   -ShootingStar
   My heart started beating faster and faster, their voices were soft, cute, eventhough they gave me shivers. They smiled and looked at the door, some seconds later, my mother was calling me.
   -Tyler!- I opened it
   -Boy, come here!- my eyes opened with surprise -Dinner's ready!
   <<Was my father really here?>> Yes, he was. My parents were again at home! But... How?
   Those girls.
   It was too late when I turned down. They'd gone, leaving me there happy, amazed, confused, so many feelings together. <<Were they angels?>>
   That was the first and last time I ever saw them.
   -Thank you- I whispered -This is a family again...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario